It is an ultra-low power broadband seismometer for ocean bottom deployments to 6000m depth.
- The precise, kinematic 360° gimbal auto-levels from any orientation ensuring successful deployment and implementation.
- Comprehensive State-of-Health logging includes case orientation, providing a powerful data set for optimizing deployment techniques.
- Ultra-low 180mW typical power consumption reduces battery costs.
- 120-second true broadband seismometer provides the same exceptional dynamic range and low noise performance as the proven Trillium Compact land seismometers
- Compatible with Scripps Oceanographic Institute ABALONES Ocean bottom system and other OBS systems.